Here’s some news first!! 😀 I’m SO excited, cause 1. I figured out that I wrote my 100 page long story when I was like… 8 years old!! :O Which I still think is a little crazy for an 8 year-old (me) to have written that much..ANYWAY, then 2. I found my 64 GB camera card!!! WHOO HOOO!!!!! It’s been lost like…for months!!! 😀 😛 PHEW! And 3. I FIGURED OUT that my CAMERA has some AMAZING settings!!! And I’ve been having troubles focusing on close-up things, BUT NOW I FOUND THAT IT HAS A SPECIFIC CLOSEUP SETTING!!!!! AAHHHH!!!!! WHOO HOOOOOOO!!!!! Okay, here is the Liebster award part:
Ugh…how do you spell Liebster? xD 😛 Maddi tagged me! 😛 Yeah, I know, I JUST did it…buuut…here:
Link back to the person that tagged you-done
Answer all 11 questions
Tag 11 bloggers who have less than 1,000 readers
Ask them 11 questions
Let them know you tagged them through social media
Okay, well…here we go!! 😀 😛
1. What is your favorite book series?
The Ranger’s Apprentice or the Scout books!!! They’re both amazing!!!
2. What is your favorite song?
Ooooh…I would have to say.. ‘With you’ By Jami Grace (Or you lead, or Hold me, or any of her other ones! xD) or maybe… ‘Keeping score’ Bye Francesca Battistelli! 😛 I like the tune of it! 😛 unusual by her is good too….. 😉 Pretty much any song by Jami Grace, or Francesca Battistelli! 😉
3. Have you ever been to a different country? If yes, which country?
Nope!!! 😀 my country is big enough for me! 😉 xD
4. Paris, France or London, England?
America!!! 😀 :O XD That’s where I live…uhh… probably … France. I dunno!! It’s just MAYBE somewhere I would want to go… 😉 But I’m fine right where I am! 😛
5. Texting, emailing or face timing?
EMAILING!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀 😀 Also, it depends on who with! 😉 😀 😀 Mainly emails though! I love to text, but since I don’t have a phone..yeah…
6. Favorite book of the Bible?
I’m not sure at the moment, I think they’re all equally important!! 😀 Even though I know that’s not what you meant.. probably Luke though!! I always thought it was neat that it had SO much red in it, from God talking! 😀 🙂 I liked that… 😉
7. Do you play an instrument? Which one?
Yup, two!! 😀 The Guitar and Mandolin!! My Mandolin is a Kentucky brand, and my Guitar is a Maestro Gibson!!!! 😀 🙂 They’re names are (yes they have names, do not judge) Marty and Anders! 😛 😀 🙂 The guitar is Marty and the Mandolin is Anders! 😉 No, I didn’t name my Mandolin: Mandy, lynne. My friend had one named that! 😉 XD 😛
8. Favorite Disney Princess movie?
Uhh..does tangled count? Yes, of course it does! 😀 I LOVE it!! 😀 Maximus is SO cute and sweet! 😉 And the chameleon is nice too! 😉 Plus of COURSE Rapunzel! 😉 And I can (not really..but sort of) relate to a lot of hair!!!! :O 😀 XD Hehe!!!
9. Do you watch Studio C?
Uhh…no. I don’t even know what that is! xD
10. What does your dream home look like?
Uhh… a cabin on a hill…? Or a house on a hill…like the one I’m in right now! 😉 😛
11. You’re going to plan a party…
Animals!! 😀 Probably horses and dogs! 😀 😀
How many people on guest list?
All of my best friends (not that I have that many! xD Jk), and they’re families…. uhh….it also depends on a party for what..? For my birthday (which isn’t that far away!! 😀 😀 :D) then around…maybe 20 people…?? I don’t know!!! 😀
What types of food?
mystery dinner!!!! 😀 Those are about my favorite ever!! 😀
Anything else you’d like to add?
Playing ultimate friz-bee in the yard after…ooh! And playing no bears out tonight when it’s dark!!!! 😀 😀 😀 😛 🙂 And then…. hmm….. oh yeah, for desert you HAVE to have ice cream cake or Keylime pie!!!! 😀 xD
Yay! That took a while!! Now for the facts..okay, since I already said a lot last time, I’ll have to make up some PRETTY random ones…
- Our family quotes tons of random movie lines all the time!! 😀
- I have a red spot on my eyes.
- my eyes are green, the most (supposedly) rare color of eyes!! 😀
- I’m right handed, so not really unique there…
- I like to write backwards..like completely BACKWARDS so that you can put it up to a mirror and read it!!!! 😀 It’s fun, and I can actually do it…RATHER fast… 😉 Ish…
- We gather cattle for people with horses and dogs in the summers!!! 😀 It’ll be in about a month now!
- I got to see a NAKED CRAB TODAY!!! You ask how that is possible, well, he had no shell!! It was so weird..and a bit gross too.. of course my sister thought it was cool….it SORT of was.. but he was just walking around with no shell and I was like “DUDE, get in your clothes!” XD Okay, yes, dude is a little odd, and crabs don’t really wear clothes…sorry, I’m getting a little weird aren’t I? *Look at #8*
- I’m pretty tired! 😉
- I got to eat cotton candy today! YUMMYNESSES OF LIFE!!! xD 😛 🙂 Haha!
- I’m wearing cut-off sweatpant shorts and a green shirt right now. With a bracelet that says ‘Save the Storks’ (an pro-life website) and a bracelet that says “JESUS IS LORD” that my amazing sister got for me!! 😀 😀
- We watched the movie Avengers 1 again last night! 😀 It’s so cool!!! 🙂 I’m actually a bit like Stark I think…sadly. I don’t REALLY like him..but then again, he can be funny too! 😉 😀 He’s a bit sassy and rude…sooo..yeah.. I still like Captain America better! 😀 (“Spending time as a capsicle” “Phil? His first name is Agent!” “I’m a huge fan of the way you … lose control and turn into a giant raged monster” “You’ve reached stark headquarters, please leave a message”- “This is urgent”-” Then leave an urgent one” XDXD ) Yes…I like quoting movies! 😛 If you haven’t seen Avengers, then I’ll let you know, that all of those (other than the ‘This is urgent’ one) were Iron-man -stark- lines! 😉 😛 Hehe!!! 😀 Well, that was a long ‘fact’! xD 😛 hee hee!!! 🙂 😀
- Oh, and here’s a bonus one!!!! I LOVE READING WORDCRAFTERS!!!! XD Okay, I’m done now!!! 😉 😛 haha!
Alright…and I nominate anyone who can move their nose! 😉 Or raise one eyebrow!!! 😀 😛 🙂 Surely you can do one or the other…?? 😀 😛 Haha!!! 🙂
here are my questions:
- Why did the chicken cross the road? (yes, that was SO random! xD ‘told you I was tired)
- Have you ever eaten cotton candy?
- If you could have more or less siblings, which would it be? If more, then older or younger and what gender?
- Have you ever seen any of the Marvel movies? (Iron-man, Captain America, Thor, Avengers etc)
- in your opinion, what do you think of this the girl that fits this description? Do you think you would like to know her? What do you think her name should be? here: She had Red hair and dazzling, but piercing dark blue eyes. She walked with dignity, but yet with power. She had a sense of adventure, but was also cautious. She was one of the nicest girls in town, but also one of the meanest.
- How many times a month do you usually go to the pool? If you don’t go that often, then how much in a year?
- Have you ever moved to a different house?
- Do you play a musical instrument? which one?
- What are some of your favorite things to do with your siblings? If you have any.
- Have you ever held a python? (I haven’t, sadly! XD)
- what are your top ten favorite animals? Ten least favorites?
Yeah, I sneaked some more in there sort of… whoops!! xD Sorry I haven’t done any really good posts recently!!!! I’m a bad blogger, and I’m sorry ’bout that, guys! Anyway, I’ve been working on a baby animal (PICTURE LOADED) post (yup, I’m sure you’re excited about that…hopefully), AND Aggie’s Q and A post!!! 😀 WHOO HOO!!!! 😀 😛 🙂 Anyway..soo…yeah! 😀 🙂
Are you excited about the baby animal picture (and profile) post!!??? I am! xD Do you have cool settings on your camera?!? 😀