Officially freakin’ out here………take a deep breath K.A!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAA!!! I’m so …..HAPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sorry I can’t say anything for a while…I just have to get my bearings for now………………………………………………………………………………………………
UGGGGHHHH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLP!!!
Okay. K.A, you’re forgetting the most important thing. YES, THE MOST IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh. Thank you all SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. You have NO IDEA HOW huge this is to me! And how much it means to always have someone….some blogger THERE, just to talk to. Thanks so so so much… 🙂 Here is a list of all my followers! 😉
Since Apr 21, 2016
- Aeryn/tallgreengiraffe- most of you probably haven’t seen my comments back and forth to her, but she was a great friend. She was the first actual blogger that I didn’t know IRL, that saw/commented on my blog. She inspired me to keep writing about things, and made me not want to quit blogging. I lost touch with her though. And she hasn’t made a post in a while…but if SHE sees this post, I want her to know, that I appreciate our conversations, and good times with each other!!! 😀 So, THANK YOU Aeryn.
- Nellye/safeinthepottershands- Nellye and I have had a good connection with each other. She makes great posts, and I appreciate all the nice comments she leaves.
- Megan/abarefootgal- Megan really inspired me. We have a lot of things in common, and both love animals and making posts. We’ve made a few together even before. If I hadn’t of ‘met’ her,… I’m not sure where I would be in the blogging world right now! So a big Thank you to her. (she’s also my pen pal!!!) We’ve also had amazing conversations with each other, and she would always talk about whatever I wanted to. She’s a creative, amazing, girl who lives for God’s glory. And I think that’s Great.
- Allison/afarmgirlslife- Megan’s sister, Allison, has had amazing conversations with me too. I’ve had so many good talks with her. From good photography tips, to how many rabbits she’s had, to how amazing God’s creation is. I appreciate her always being there for me.
- Samantha/redheadwithabook- Samantha has also talked with me before about great things. We’ve talked about books (:)) and other things. I really enjoy her blog, and am thankful for having an enthusiastic person like her reading my blog!!! 😀
- Sunny/everythingfununderthesun- Sunny and I have had great talks about different songs we lover etc etc! 😀 She makes great posts and I enjoy reading about her love of God and the songs that inspire her.
- Clara/clarascraftcorner- Clara and I have talked, from her dog Maude, to siblings! She was one of those first bloggers that really encourage you to keep posting. Thank you so much, Clara.
- Hayley/flourishingbyrestfulfalls- Hayley also likes animals-like me. She seems like such a nice girl, and I’d love to get to know her better. I’ve always enjoyed her posts, and thought it was funny that we both had an animal named Scout on our place. We’ve had some great talks, and I feel like she has encouraged me also.
- Maddy/maddysdigitaldiary- Maddy has given me so many great tips, and she is an amazing photographer. I’m thankful to have gotten to see her pictures, and thankful that she follows my blog. We’ve had talks too!! 😀
- Loren/blueeyesgrayeyes- Loren has talked to me so many times. She’s always there to talk to anything about, and is understanding and kind. She’ll just talk about whatever, and is fun with stuff, and also talented at many things. She has also been an inspiration to me, and I’m SOOO glad that I met her. Thank you SO much Loren.
- Genna/afingerfulloffrosting- Genna is always willing to talk also, and is kind when your hurting, and understands. She’s been so much help to me, and is always willing to give me a second chance when I do something wrong on ourcolorfulideas! I’m part of her collab blog, and I’m very thankful that she gave me that opportunity. She’s also been an inspiration to me. Thanks, Genna!!! 😀
- Rebekah/americangirlguide- Rebekah has talked to me before about things too. My favorite post by her is this: https://americangirlguide.wordpress.com/2015/12/23/christmas-pictures-of-my-pets/ She has a three legged dog that’s a rescue dog, and that’s AMAZING to me! xD I think it’s really cool that she follows me!!! 😀 xD
- Britt/ranchlife- Britt and I have lots in common.We’ve talked about Border Collies, Horses, calves, and much more. I’m so thankful for each and every one of those times and conversations. Thanks, Britt.
- Misty/mistycreativewriting- Misty…where do I start. You’ve shown me so many good things for writing, and helped me write so much better. You’ve had LOOOOOONG conversations with me, on days when you probably could have been doing something totally different!! You’re An AMAZING writer!!! I can’t begin to say how much you’ve inspired me, and I will always remember how much you’ve done for/with me!!! Thank you SOOO much!! 😀
- Nicole- I remember once I talked with you for around at LEAST 2 hours I would say. How cool I thought it was that you were a twin. And tons of other stuff. Thanks for that talk.
- Katie- I’ve talked to you a bit, and think it’s neat that you are so great with your posts, plus we’ve talked a bit about different things! It was lots of fun.
- Maddi/Godsbrightlight- I believe that Maddi IS God’s bright light, and she has a way of communicating it with others. She shows Him in her talks, and is used by him. We’ve had some very encouraging talks, and fun/great talks. She’s inspired me to keep blogging for God’s glory. Thanks, Maddi.
- Zielle/Myhomeschoolnotebook- Me and you, Zielle have had some fun talks! About our love of Border Collies mainly! Thanks for following me, and being ‘part’ of my blog!!! 😀
- Kellyn- I’ve had some neat conversations with you, thanks so much.
- Bella and Grace- I’ve had great long talks with you guys too. Thanks so much.
Look, that’s only HALF of them. And I haven’t even thanked the VERY MOST important one. THE VERY ONE!!! The ONE who helped me start this blog and find all these ‘friends’. The ONE who MADE ME AND ALL THE CREATION AROUND ME!!!!!!
Jesus Christ my Lord and Savoir, forever and always, until the day I die.
Thank you God. Thank you SO much for this GREAT opportunity to tell more about you.
With that said, if you haven’t seen it before, please go to this page: https://americangirlguide.wordpress.com/2015/12/23/christmas-pictures-of-my-pets/
Here’s a line from a song that I like: You’ve gotta stand for something, or else you’ll fall for anything.
And I stand For God! Jesus, my rock and my salvation.
Thank you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that I’m not quite so tramatized over having 50 followers…I want to celebrate!!! 😀 WHAT DO YOU SAY!?!?!?! 😀 😀 *does a dance* xD 😛 🙂 I want to do a DA DA DA: Writing Contest….but it’s not going to be QUITE the same as other things! My sister came up with the Idea for it!!! 😀 😉 I’ll have to post the rules and how to enter some other day, but you can tell me what you think about it now in the comments!! 🙂 Again…thank you so much…all of you. I’m so touched that I’ve had this blog about a year and a half, hardly that, and I have so many followers! That may not seem like a huge number to you, but it IS to me!!! It is.
There is one downside however. “What!?” you ask. Well…I can’t look at them all all the time! And can’t get as involved with EVERY blogger!! And I’m sorry. If you feel like I’ve left you out, or stopped looking at your blog-like I very well may have- then I’m sorry. And leave a comment, and when I see it, we can talk if you’d like. Thanks.. SO SO much. 🙂
And now, as my rear end is falling asleep, I will bring this post to a close. Sorry for it having SOOOO many words! 😛 1,520 right now!! 😀 Bye. 😀 Look forward for that writing challenge post! 😉 😀