Thank you so much Misty for nominating me!!!!!!!! So, the Unknown blogger challenge is only meant for the bloggers who have under 100 followers! And, since I have less that one hundred followers, I was nominated! 😀 Yay!
1. This is a challenge. Therefore, those nominated are challenged to do this.
2. Nominate 5 people with under 100 followers, etc., etc.
Okay, I am nominating:
and anyone else who wants to that has less than 100 followers! 😀
3. Ask at least 5 questions and answer those given to you.
4. Leave a comment on the person/peoples blog you have nominated letting them know.
5. Use the tag #unknownbloggerschallenge (which I might not do, since I’m not completely sure how to add tags! 😛 )
Here are Misty’s questions that I will now answer! 😀
1. Which would you rather have: 300 followers, or 300 comments?
3oo comments, DEFINITELY!
2. What is your purpose in blogging?
Well, to mainly tell people about my animals and help them know more about animals, I also hope to start giving some animal/pet tips soon!
3. What are some of your top motivations?
Other bloggers! I really feed off of other bloggers! I went through a time in my blogging where I hadn’t gotten a comment for EIGHT MONTHS! Eight months! Then I started finding (or they started finding me) other blogs and bloggers! 😀
4. Which type of music do you prefer: rock, or classical?
CLASSICAL! I play the Guitar and the Mandolin!
5. Why did you start your blog?
To show people why I love animals and have like a public journal of my animals!And as I said above, I hope to start giving some animal/pet tips soon!
Here are my questions:
Why do you like blogging?
Do you have any animals?
What do you want people to think when they see your blog?
When did you get your blog?
What do you feed off to blog?
There! 😀 Bye!