Are your summers boring? Are you constantly running out of things to do on that nice 80 degree day? Do you need something to spice up your summer just a little more? WELL DO I HAVE A SOLUTION FOR YOU!!!!!
WELCOME TO THE SIGN-UP POST OF THE SUMMER BORED GAMES #2!!!! Keep reading to find out everything there is to know about SBG!
Note: Even if you have done SBG before, please read the rules and guidelines because we have made some changes
The Summer Bored Games is a fun and creative way to bust boredom this summer. Collect points by completing challenges ranging from thoughtful missions to wacky, random activities. Compete with fellow participants and enter to win real prizes!
(Music Credit to Bensound.com)
K.A. // Cuddly Critters Blog
Clara // Clara & Co.
Megan // A Barefoot Gal
Allison // A Farm Girl’s Life
The four SBG hosts will take turns posting new challenges once a week for the whole month of July. Each post will include 35 challenges, all given a certain number of points. The harder or weirder the challenge, the more points it will give you! (Check out some of last year’s boredom busters here to get an idea of what they’ll be like.)
Participants will use a survey to submit any completed weekly challenges to a host blogger. We’ll tally up everyone’s points each week and show a “leaderboard” of the top participants to promote a little friendly competition. 😉
Participants collect points by successfully completing challenges. The number of challenges you finish is up to you; however, you must complete any weekly challenges in that week alone for those points to count.
If you miss a week, feel free to do the challenges just for fun, but they won’t earn you any points toward the giveaway.
Earn even more points by sending us photos of the challenges you do!
- You can receive 3 points for each SBG photo sent in weekly. (5 photos, or 15 points per week, is the maximum allowed.) That means you could earn up to 60 bonus points by sending in photos!
- Please note that is up to the hosts’ discretion to decide whether the photo should count or not.
- Unless you ask otherwise when you send them, we may add your photos to the next week’s challenge post to share the fun!
- Anyone can send us SBG photos for the next post, even if they’re not official participants.
- We’ll provide an email address for you to send the photos to in each weekly post.
Participants are entered for a chance to win the prize corresponding to their point range.
If, at the end of this year’s SBG, you have 0-50 points, you are not eligible to win a prize. If you finish with 51-200 points, you have a chance of winning a $10 Amazon or Etsy gift card! If you finish with 201-350 points, you have a chance of winning a $15 Amazon or Etsy gift card. And finally, participants with 351+ points will be entered for a chance to win a $20 Amazon or Etsy gift card.
The more challenges you complete, the better the chance of winning a bigger prize!
Challenge Post #1: Cuddly Critters Blog on July 1st
Challenge Post #2: Clara & Co. on July 8th
Challenge Post #3: A Barefoot Gal on July 15th
Challenge Post #4: A Farm Girl’s Life on July 22nd
Challenge Winners: All hosts will post on their own blogs on July 29th
- The challenge is open to participants worldwide, and to ages 10-20.
- Please get a parent’s permission before signing up if you are under age 18.
- Please sign up just once, on any one (but not more than one) of the hosts’ blogs.
- Sign up to participate in SBG 2019 with the contact form below! (The form probably won’t show up until you visit my actual blog.)
If you’re excited for The Summer Bored Games and want to let others in on the fun, we’d really appreciate if you could share this post to social media, reblog it, or tell your family and friends!
Prizes aside, this is a great way to make memories, brighten someone else’s day, and have some friendly competition with your siblings or friends. 🙂
In conclusion, here’s a helpful infographic to review the rules. (It’s also the perfect size for Pinterest 😉 )
Well folks, that’s it!!! Please Sign up, you won’t regret it!!!! If you have any questions, feel free to ask below! I will also be posting more in the future about Aggie’s birthday, Around the farm, and my newest (THIS IS BIG) additions!!!!
Like I said, if you have any questions about SBG, feel free to ask in the comments! Thanks, everyone!